Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Lazy! It Burns!

Alex just went upstairs from his video game playing/youtube watching lounging couch to make himself something to eat for lunch.

Alex:  MoooOOOooom!!  Do we have any peanut butter?
(Dear reader, the empty container of peanut butter is sitting on the counter he is standing in front of with a grocery list next to it, including "peanut butter.")
Me:  No, but I have it on the list.  Sorry!
Alex (not at me, but loudly):  Oh come ON!  I can't have chili and now I can't have a peanut butter and jelly?  What am I supposed to have for lunch?!?
Me:  Why can't you have chili?
Alex:  There aren't any clean bowls!
Me (after a moment of shocked silence):  Either warm it up in the Tupperware or, oh I don't know, CLEAN A BOWL INSTEAD OF BEING A SPAZ ABOUT IT!

Maybe some home economics should be part of today's homeschool lession.

No comments:

Post a Comment