Monday, July 9, 2018

Target Trips with Alex

We are headed on vacation and I did some necessity (and a little anxiety) shopping at Target today.  Since it is summer, Alex was with me.  This always proves to make the trip...interesting. 

I needed to buy tampons, and in the 4 seconds it took me to make sure I was grabbing the correct box, Alex grabs a box of Tampax Pearl brand off the shelf, looks at me and says, "I could use some pearls in my life."  Obviously I burst out laughing and told him he didn't need those kind of pearls.  He asked what they were for any way, so I asked if he wanted a biology lesson right there in Target today.  He said yes, but then was quickly distracted and I was saved to let some poor 5th grade teacher inform him about Tampax's Pearls.

Then I had to grab some underwear because Lulu is a bit of a freak, and she has been stealing my dirty underwear from the laundry and chewing them.  Nast.  Anywho, at Target, there is a sign above the underwear bins that has each style listed with a picture of a size 0 model showing what the styles would like if you weren't cramming 12 more pounds of butt into said style.  Alex looks up and blurts out, "Don't you dare by the 'CHEEKY' ones!!!"

This kid is a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment